Andrea and I took a bike ride to the end of Siesta Key to look at Turtle Beach. As we were walking around we came upon this very patient blue heron who had no fear of humans. I did not use the zoom lens to take this photo. I was this close to the heron, who seemed to be as tall as I. He was eyeing the possible catch of a nearby fisherman, who told us that he is a regular on this spot. I saw the other birds on Siesta Beach. I do not know what they are but they were very colorful and photogenic.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Birds Big and Small
Andrea and I took a bike ride to the end of Siesta Key to look at Turtle Beach. As we were walking around we came upon this very patient blue heron who had no fear of humans. I did not use the zoom lens to take this photo. I was this close to the heron, who seemed to be as tall as I. He was eyeing the possible catch of a nearby fisherman, who told us that he is a regular on this spot. I saw the other birds on Siesta Beach. I do not know what they are but they were very colorful and photogenic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment