February 8-11, 2012
The title of this blog post is a lie. I really didn't do very much of Dallas at all, since the purpose of my trip was to present the results of a very important clinical trial on the accuracy of determining the fetal chromosome status noninvasively from a maternal blood sample. I have been doing research in this area for thirty years. It is very exciting to realize that a clinical test based on this research will launch on March 1. Anyway, because I had a very high profile presentation to make I spent the first two days holed up inside the Dallas Hyatt Regency hotel refining and practicing my presentation. The bottom photo shows the view outside my window. There's not much of anything to see except highway! The top photo shows that my face and presentation appeared everywhere, including on banner ads and on iPad surveys!
No comments:
Post a Comment