July 25, 2014

The meetings are not all work. We have fun too, especially when someone else is supplying the wine!
When it was time to go home, my Boston colleague Louise and her daughter and I rented a limo to the airport. Little did we know that we would have constant
entertainment by “Limo Rick” (as he is known), who was a man with a broad
Aussie accent and a lifetime of adventures.
I should have written down some of
his stories, but with his weathered face he made me think of what Crocodile
Dundee would look and sound like if he drove an airport limousine! Unfortunately the picture of him didn't come out very well, but he said we would never forget him because of his license plate, shown here.
At the airport
I was tempted to buy some (human) placenta cream to see if it really did have
rejuvenating powers!


No comments:
Post a Comment